Northumberland County Council are currently trialling a pilot scheme for motorhome parking. We are pleased that Bamburgh has been identified as one of these locations.
Bamburgh's Motorhome Parking is located in Links Road Car Park
Book here with Northumberland County Council
Northumberland County Council terms and conditions:
- the cost of a permit is £12
- overnight stays are for one night only
- the operating hours are from 6pm to 8am the following morning
- permits can only be purchased via the online booking system
- motorhomes must park in the individually marked bay booked via the booking system. Only the numbered bays in the three pilot locations allow for this type of activity to take place.
- the normal terms and conditions of the car park apply outside of the pilot operating hours (for example users must pay the appropriate parking charge where charges apply).
- sleeping in any type of vehicle is not allowed elsewhere within the car park or in any other Council car park
- vehicles found to be in contravention of the rules may be subject to a Penalty Charge Notice
- users who park in any other Council off-street car park for the purposes of an overnight stay to sleep, cook or camp, will be subject to enforcement.